Aug 21, 2006

Yarn yarn yarn and a kitten

Put in that Jo-Ann order today with the convenient free shipping code -- woohoo, I remembered. Finished two more of those Knecklaces over the weekend, pictures forthcoming. (Pictures of the washcloth and shower scrubbie currently in use at Brian's are theoretically forthcoming someday, but I'm too lazy to go photograph them now, so who knows when that will happen?) Have acquired random kittenage at Brian's as well, so knit cat toys will likely appear soon ... cackle. ;D The KnitPicks order apparently arrived at the house while I was away for the weekend, so there's also that to look forward to ... Hopefully the yarn overload will help lighten the contrast between what turned out to be a nice weekend and what I expect will be an annoying next few days. Not that there's anything particularly stressful scheduled ... My life just tends to work that way -- good weekend, crappy week; crappy weekend, good week, etc. Maybe Brian's luck field will interfere with mine -- it would be lovely -- but I'm not putting any money on it. Watch the glass ... It may be dropping shortly. ;D

Okay, some gratuitous kitty pics while I'm at it:



  

  

  
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails