Aug 17, 2006

Also: International Scarf Exchange

I'm interested in the International Scarf Exchange despite the fact that I live in Florida and don't need any more scarves to add to my unrealistically superuntropical collection of said items, but I do like knitting scarves and making things especially to people's specs ... yarr. I'll have to think about it while I catch up with the stuff I'm supposed to be doing and if I get far enough along I may let myself sign up. ;D At least I do have a good scarf-delivery success rate ... Come to think of it, I have a pretty darn good knitting-delivery success rate. Figures. It takes so much less time to make a pair of earrings or a necklace than it takes to knit, like, anything, so of course I'm better at delivering knit items on time ... That's just the way I work. ;)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails