Aug 3, 2006

In other news...

I've been nonexistent, haven't I? It's all in the name of love, freedom and progress, I promise. ;D I'm very slowly catching up with all the stuff that got put aside, and I'll probably suffer some consequences in my lateness, but that's par for the course. After all, some people gain their merit in the glorious pursuit of punishing others when life happens according to someone else's script. ;D (And that is what *I* find disappointing, more than people failing to send my swaps. Gratuitous petty behavior is way more crap than not receiving something that was icing on my life to start with. Not that everyone has to agree with me on that, but some people count their Christmas presents, too. Actually, I do sometimes, too, but not for the same reasons. ;))

Ahem, anyway. ;D We shall see when I reappear! In the meantime, I am slowly sending swaps which need sending. I shall persevere, through the emotional and life-experiential equivalents of fog, fire, sleet, and all that...
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails