So here are some things I would have put on my wish list if I had seen them in time. All handmade stuff, all crafty goodness. Nom nom nom.
- A custom painting from Emily Balivet
- Berry Patch, Black Coconut or Pearberry perfume from Long Winter Farm
- Aspen Lodge spinning batt from WoolyHands
- Singing Bowl Ring in size 5 by curlygirlglass
- Backstrap weaving loom kit by woolhandcrafts
- Threeravens eco-scrub and cleansing masque from threeravens.net
- 3-foot fine sett oak triloom from Hideaway Homestead
- French almond nougat candy from Kettle Confections
- Bamboo dragon flute from Savage Dryad
- A slotted spinning wheel cup holder for the Kromski Sonata, from FBNPlastics
Go ahead. Take a look. (I'll forgive you if you buy something I want. Probably. ;))
And what about you? Did you get everything you wished for this Christmas (or Yule, or Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa, or Eid, or ... you know)? Do you buy yourself the things you don't get from other people, or am I a lone freak in that?