Jan 10, 2010

Craft or Bust 2010 Roster

Here be the official roster for Craft or Bust 2010 (in alphabetical order). Please e-mail me if you see something wrong with it ... Thanks much. :D

SupercrafterFound atGoal(s)
AmberBlog
Twitter
My goal is to knit one project (don't have to finish, but must work on it) a week, and to spin 4 yarns a week. oh, and I'm also wanting to do a sweater a month.
AngieBlogMy goal is to get my etsy shop up and running! I made the stuff, just haven't taken the pictures. I also want to clear out all the UFOs and manifest some long-held-off ideas.
AnnaBlog
Twitter
Etsy shop
This actually helps half of my new years resolutions, so I will be trying to go for the whole 52 week stretch! :)
CarmenRavelry
Blog 1
Blog 2
Goal: Make 1 item a week.
Carol in CanberraBlogGoal: Too easy==craft every day. I'd have to sit on my hands not to.
CourtneyAll sites currently being revamped — coming soon!Craft or Bust goals: 1) Complete six quilts in 2010. 2) Experiment with new bag patterns. Complete at least one a month. 3) Get creative with knitting projects. Don't just stick with favorites even though patterns are comforting. 4) Create a new meal every Sunday 5) Start a window garden.
Crystal (Silver)Blog (this blog!)
Twitter
Web site
Etsy shop
Ravelry
Craft or Bust Goal: To craft every single week of 2010 and thereby keep my crafty productivity flowing. This should help me make another goal — feeling like a Real Creative Person.
DeAnne KnappBlog
Etsy shop
To get off my jewelry making ass and do a better job of photographing all the work I do finish so my etsy shop will have new stuff.
DianaBlogMy goal is to write up every original design.
ElabethBlogTo better document my crafting in 2010 and to make lots of rad stuff.
HelenBlogGoal: Let us be creative and keep crafting!
Jessica (the Knitting Linguist)BlogMy crafts are knitting and cooking/baking. I think that my goal will be to knit six pairs of socks this year. I don't know what king of goal I could have in baking because I already bake every weekend.
Joni RaeWeb site
Twitter
My Craft or Bust goal: craft more often in 2010 and to get my goddess dolls onto my etsy store and get that going...
LunaBlog
Twitter
Ravelry
I love this idea and it is just the kind of external accountability that I seem to need. I dabble in a broad array of wool related arts and crafts mostly spinning and felting related. I'm also interested in collage with fabric and paper, doll making, jewelry design as well as digital photography and web design,, ...yeah I'm all over the place and have a hard time organizing it all and focusing. And worse documenting it. My goal is to organize all of these around wool by experimenting and exploring the qualities of wool in all its forms using various methods (knitting, crochet, felting and sewing) and photographing it for documentation in my blog And finish designing a real website to market it all through. I must document the process at least every week through 2010.
LunabudKnits AKA StephBlog
Etsy
Facebook (also search for Stephanie Stratton ... although there are several of those ;))
Twitter
Craft or Bust Goals: My first goal is to finish all UFO's on my knitting needles. My second goal is to clean, card, spin and knit a sweater out of the BFL fleece I bought last year. My third goal is to really hunker down and finish spinning my friends Alpaca fleeces so that her sister can then crochet them into a blanket for her.
Melinda WrightE-mail
Blog
I want to be more intentional in my crafting. I want to learn techniques that move me forward instead of just learning to learn. I want to apply what I already know to a purpose. And I want to finish things instead of always beginning and leaving half done.
Meredith CBlogI haven't blogged in a LOOOOng time, and one of my goals is to blog weekly. This will give me the motivation. My first blog of the new year will be announcing my participation in CoB. Another goal is to try out crafts I'm intrigued and maybe a little intimidated by, like Nuno felting. And I've been perfectly awful about capturing pictorial evidence of my craftiness. So learning to take pictures that I'm not embarrassed to post must be on the goals list.
Michelle a.k.a. HalloweentangoBlog
Twitter
Ravelry
1. To craft, or better yet, create in the physical form the visions residing in my head and dreams. 2. work on various knitting/crochet/sewing/needlework projects that are in my storage bin in particular a twenty year old cross stitch. 3. Actually upload pieces to my Artfire store. Blog writing happens about once a week for me anyways so that part is natural.
Nic RBlogsomething new a week, be it a new recipe or a scrapbook page
RhondaBlogMy goal is to work on and complete at least one large project every 30-60 days and to finish at least one small project each week. Both of these can be in fiber, painting, metals etc. Sometimes it might encompass learning a new recipe and putting my "stamp" on it to make it mine or it might be completing a simple scarf and leave photographic evidence on my blog.
Sarah (Armillata Designs)Etsy shopThis year I want to explore metal working techniques like stamping and cold joins, and find ways to green up my projects with more reclaimed items or sustainable sources. I'd like to begin blogging. And of course, make sure I'm finishing a new project every week.
SusieBlogGoal: Hmm... How about... to learn/ perfect one new sewing technique a week, +++ craft/ produce one new unusual thing (unusual for me!)
Velma / velmalikevelvetBlog
Twitter
Ravelry
Web site
Etsy shop
My goal is to do all 52 weeks, & to finish or frog all my pre-2010 Ravelry WIPs.
VickieE-mail
Blog
I'm going to work on staying consistent with crafting as I seem to craft in fits and starts...finishing some things would be nice.... completely abandoning other things when they just don't work out for me would be ok too - pass it on and let someone else take in to completion.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails