Feb 13, 2007

Fibery miniblather

Working on Paisley's Piggle today; it would be loverly if I could have it done by this weekend, so she could wear it at FLARF. I'm just about at the end of the third lace pattern repeat.

In a completely random but also fiber-related thought, I think it's sweet that Brian now asks his northern friends about fiber things. ;) Someone called him yesterday and mentioned some herd animal in Colorado, and Brian asked about sheep and alpaca for me. His friend said something like, "*snicker* I know why you want to know about sheep," and much to his friend's surprise, Brian totally went, "No, seriously. My girlfriend spins..."

Now I wish I could remember if Brian bought me five balls of cashmere blend yarn, or four. I can only find four of them, but what with all the moving around of bags of projects, it's possible that one jumped out somewhere and is just waiting to be found. Oh, well; that's all right, since I don't know what I'm going to make with that yet, anyway. ;)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails