Jun 6, 2010

Craft or Bust Week 22 Check-In and Roundup (May 30-June 5)

Craft or Bust Week 22 Check-In and Roundup (May 30-June 5)

For my new readers, this is the weekly Craft or Bust roundup, which is part of my year-long quest to craft something every single week. (It seems a little unbelievable now, but at the beginning of 2010, that really was a problem for me...) The weekly roundup every Sunday contains an update on what I've done in the past week and a summary of the last crafty updates I've gotten from the lovely people who are crafting along with me. It's also where my fellow CoBers post the progress updates I use to create said summary.

You're welcome to join us at any time and check in as frequently as it makes you happy! :D (Check out the general CoB information page for details, or browse the links in the Craft or Bust tab at the top of the blog.)

Roundup of Week 21: What We Crafted From May 23-29

  • Jessica knit some more of her vampire socks, made a gigantic post of macaroni and cheese, and exercised her mental powers by answering job interview questions and getting rid of a bunch of stuff in the post-graduation cleanup.
  • Sarah came back out from under her rock (I'm sure it was a pretty rock, though, right?) with new crafty hobby in hand: sewing projects out of felt. She's made iPhone cozies, applique jewelry, and yarmulkes. She's opening a second shop soon. Keep watching!

Check-in for Week 22: What Have You Done Lately? (May 30-June 5)

What I did this week:

Fingerless gloves in progressStill writing every single day, which is moderately amazing. ;) Also, Sunday, I took some pictures of my most recent Phat Fiber contribution, knitted on a custom order, and started the HPL-along project (I got one whole strip done ... ooOOOOooo). Monday, I finished a fingerless glove and knitted on the endless TwitKAL shawl. Tuesday, I made the "hurricane" mini shawl pin I'm giving away, spun some of the "Sapphires and Rubies" Merino currently on the spinning wheel, got my OSLoom backstrap loom in the mail, and listed a pirate head scarf in the Etsy shop. Wednesday, I made the first Waves of Compassion oil spill donation shawl pin. Thursday, I knitted some more on the fingerless gloves and made another strip of the HPL-along shawl. Friday, I listed the Waves of Compassion shawl pin in the shop. Aaaand finally, Saturday I celebrated by hanging out with a friend at the local Parrothead Party (which I keep typing as "Parrty." Guess it's the pirate in me coming out).

So...

What did you craft this week?

Don't forget to use the standard check-in format on the rules page!

And again, if you're new to Craft or Bust, check out the CoB rules page and sign up if you like — it's easy!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails