Nov 28, 2006

Ancient Egypt ATCs

My tags are still sans fibers, but at least my Ancient Egypt ATCs are finished ("Golden Goddess," "Lotus," and "Red Land, Black Land" respectively):


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




And I dyed a handful (about 1.5 oz) of alpaca web last night in the leftovers from the ancient Brian yarn dyepot. Apparently there was more gray left in there than anything else, so the alpaca just came out darker than it was originally. I was going to card it anyway before I spin it, so any contrast will keep things more interesting, anyway...

Didn't get to the pasta machine or the sweater machine last night, tsk, tsk. That second catch-up day is looking more and more likely. Brian's birthday is Thursday, though, so I'm not sure when is a good day for it unless I stay here in St. Pete again tonight, which, while possible, doesn't sound very appealing. I suppose I'll just see what else I actually get done today before I really decide. Onward...!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails