May 23, 2010

Craft or Bust Week 20 Check-In and Roundup (May 16-22)

Just chugging along, crafting every week ... How's everyone else doing? I have a grand total of one check-in (hi, Jessica ;D) from last week, which is funny, since I did say I'd do this by myself if I had to, and maybe I will have to ... ;)

Roundup of Week 19: What We Crafted From May 9-15

  • Jessica finished her lace socks! Hurray! She also knit more on her vampire socks (see her sock-knitting awesomeness at her blog), started knitting a Citron (mmm ... Citron — someday I'll make one, too...), baked brownies, updated her resume, and applied for a job that will commemorate her return to the "real world." Gasp. ;) (Good luck! Hope it's an unsucky job! ;))

Check-in for Week 20: What Have You Done Lately? (May 16-22)

What I did this week:

I'm still writing one page every day, which is pretty awesome. It's making me start to suspect I might be able to craft every single day, although trying this has failed in the past...

Weaving in the endsSunday, I tweaked my new blog banner and background behind the scenes, and went to see mermaids at Weeki Wachee (not crafting in itself, but mermaids doing routines in a spring is pretty creative ;)). Monday, I finished weaving my first triloom square. Tuesday, I Navajo-plied the rainbow probably-Merino singles, finally finished weaving in the warp ends on my long-abandoned one-stripe bag weaving project, made a copper shawl pin, and swatched for a custom order. Wednesday, I washed fabric to make storage boxes with, washed some handspun yarn, spun the last of a batt from Spazzy Handspun Yarn, made another shawl pin, and FINALLY changed the blog template and layout! Thursday, I took some photos at Wall Springs Park and listed the shawl pins in the Star & Crossbones Etsy shop. Friday, I photographed the one presentable spot in my kitchen ;) and kicked off the hairpin-lace-along on Ravelry. Saturday, I picked out a thrift-store sweater to recycle for the HPL-along and started writing a basic fingerless gloves pattern.

What did you craft this week?

Don't forget to use the standard check-in format on the rules page! And if you're new to Craft or Bust, check out the CoB rules page and sign up — it's easy!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails