Mar 10, 2010

New Help for Haiti knitting pattern available

My first for-sale pattern is up in the Etsy shop, and you can also buy it through Ravelry from my knitting patterns page (no need to be a Ravelry member, either)! Woohoo!

Princess in the Wilds fingerless gloves
Princess in the Wilds
(a Help for Haiti pattern)


75% of the price of any purchases of the pattern will be donated to Haiti disaster relief. I know I'm a little late to the game, but they still have a lot of cleaning up to do, and many groups are still taking donations, so I'll be donating most of the proceeds from this pattern indefinitely. I wanted to help more than I did, and hopefully I can do it through this pattern. If you didn't get a chance to donate before, or you missed out on most of the Help for Haiti knitting pattern stuff in January/February, well, here's another little thing you can do. :D Feel free to tell your friends, too, of course. I'd love to be able to make a sizable donation.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails