Aug 15, 2010

Craft or Bust Week 32 Check-In and Roundup (August 8-14)

Oooops! Look at my Shameful Absence of Post! I've had thoughts; they just haven't flowed out into blog posts. Bad me, bad! I will start posting again post-haste (ha ... ha...), I promise. ;) At least I remembered to do the CoB post, even if it's super-late in the day. My mind is just not all here right now.

Roundup of Week 31: What We Crafted From August 1-7

Last week...

  • Jessica cast on a new pair of socks, knit about 5 1/2 inches of the leg (by Saturday), baked a strawberry pie, went to a museum and took photos, and knit in public in Canada!
  • Susie finished her fish hat (it now has eyes! et voila! See the eyes and the rest of the hat on her blog), made some shopping bags and held her first giveaway (yayyy!), and worked on an underwear pattern (most cute!).

Check-in for Week 32: What Have You Done Lately? (August 8-14)

Noodles at Shanghai CafeI've been a bad girl and haven't written for a while — but I'll start again ... I will! In the meantime, I've mostly been knitting. Sunday, I knit about 15 rows of the back of my hooded shrug, and shopped for costume accessories at the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. Monday, I hailed my first New York cab! I know ... not really creative, but can we pretend it was because I really wanted to mention it? ;) I also knit 17 more rows of my hooded shrug and took some NYC photos. Tuesday, I came back to Florida, but before I did, I took notes for creating a new dress (for singing gigs!) and a new Web site for my New York friend Virginia Marcs. ;D Wednesday was pretty nondescript in terms of crafting. Thursday, I sold a Waves of Compassion shawl pin (yayyy!) and made it, and also made some charm pins for a custom order (yayyy again!). Friday was ... pretty much bust, in more ways than one. ;P And Saturday, I knit 18 more rows of the hooded shrug. See? Mostly knitting.

So what about you? Share your own crafty accomplishments from the past week in the comments here, and don't forget to use the standard check-in format on the rules page!

And as always, if you're new to Craft or Bust, check out the CoB rules page and sign up if you like — it's easy!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails