Jul 6, 2007

On sick leave

I haven't been feeling particularly well, and having all my stuff in boxes stuffed into the spaces between assorted furniture isn't really encouraging of a super-creative feeling, so I'm falling behind on some things ... wheeee. Add to that the fact that I no longer have a printer due to the move (it went with the No Longer Significant Other), which means I have to find some other way to print my clues for the Mystery Stole 3 KAL, and the fact that there hasn't been a place to hook my computer up, which means I don't have easy access to the files that make swapping and arting and writing go smoothly ... No surprise I haven't been very creatively productive. ;) I'm starting to feel better, though, and the darling Brian got a bunch of things moved around yesterday, which made a little more space (and uncovered more arbitrarily-placed palmetto bugs; I don't understand where the things are coming from and why they like this place so much more than any other house I've ever lived in -- maybe Brian attracts them?). Now, if only we can figure out a way to make the in-progress craft room smell less like a storage room which formerly contained a cat-marked leather chair...
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails