Jan 29, 2012

Weekly craft check-in #4: Water Dragon blouse

This week I exercised my newest sewing machine some more by finishing an old, stalled project. It was supposed to be a non-boring work shirt, and I think I like it even as a non-work top (which is good, since I'm not at the job any more that I started sewing this for ;)).

Water Dragon top

I'm calling it the "Water Dragon" top partly for obvious reasons (scaly? silvery? shiny?) and partly because it's the Chinese Year of the Water Dragon, and I finished it not too long after the Chinese New Year. ;)

I also got to try out the new remote shutter switch for my camera. I think the photo came out OK for my first session with it, don't you? ;D

So .. What'd you make this past week? :D
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails