Feb 23, 2007

I should have known...

I've managed to finish one project on this hairpin lace loom and now it's acting funky. You'd think two pieces of metal and two bits of plastic with holes in them would be simple enough to manage, but the metal sticks keep wanting to warp even when I take some of the loops off the end of the loom. It's probably my tension, but I don't know how to fix this short of frogging the entire strip and starting over, and that's pretty disheartening considering how short on time I am today, and the fact that the swap this is for is already late. (Not that I'd be able to get it done today even if the loom weren't acting funky, but it'd be nice to feel I made progress. That's not too much to ask, is it?) I was so enjoying the feeling of actually getting something done quickly, too. Grumble.

Maybe this is why I never do anything easy. ;)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails